Wood Furniture Refinishing Services for Geneva and St. Charles, IL
The wood furniture refinishing and repair services provided by Furniture Medic are considered among the best in the world and they can help prolong the life of your favorite wood furniture. Wood furniture is commonly chosen for homes because of the beauty they can add to a room and it is also more durable than furniture made from other materials. Furniture Medic by MasterCare Experts can help protect your wood furniture with refinishing and repair services in Geneva and St. Charles, IL. We have the training and experience to provide wood furniture refinishing and restoration services that are on par with the level of service Furniture Medic is known for.
Wood Furniture Repair
Wood furniture may be more durable than most types of furniture, but it is still subject to minor surface damage such as gouges and scratches, stains, and discoloration. The wood furniture refinishing and repair services we offer can fix minor surface damage and restore the piece to its original condition at a more affordable price than replacing the furniture. If your wood furniture has upholstery features, we can clean and restore the upholstery as well. Our complete wood furniture repair and refinishing services include:
- Precision Repair: We will repair minor surface damage that includes dents gouges, scratches, burns, stains, and watermarks.
- Re-Gluing/ Minor Adjustments: We can re-glue broken pieces to repair structural damage and stabilize the furniture. Readjustment of cabinet doors and drawers is also included with this service.
- Finishing: We can remove scratches in the surface of the finish with our professional deluxing process and restore the original color of the piece.
- Restoration/ Finishing: We can refinish or restore worn out wood furniture with our factory finish made from water based products. This service also includes color matching and color changes.
- Furniture Painting: Our staff can repaint wooden furniture to give it a new color or restore the original paint job.
- Custom Furniture Color: Our finishes can restore the original color of the furniture or change the color of the wood finish.
Wood Furniture Refinishing and Repair Process
The refinishing and repair process for wood furniture will vary slightly from project to project as each piece of wood furniture is unique in its own way. However, our refinishing and repair services still follow this general guideline:
- Complete assessment and inspection of the furniture to determine the best method of repair or restoration.
- Wood furniture with water damage is left to dry completely before beginning any work.
- Determine whether the job can be done on-site or if it would be better performed in our work shop.
- An authorization form must be signed by the customer before work can begin.
- We provide our customers with a satisfaction form to sign once the job is completed to ensure the job is done to your expectations.
Wood furniture is valuable and in cases of antique wood furniture and family heirlooms, it can have sentimental values as well. The technicians of Furniture Medic by MasterCare Experts are committed to protecting and restoring your wood furniture with our refinishing and repair services for much less than the cost of replacing your wood furniture. If you need wood furniture repair and refinishing services in Geneva and St. Charles, IL, contact us at 630-653-3131 to learn more.
We also provide wood furniture refinishing and repair services in Carol Stream, IL.